Final: Sixers 110 - Knicks 106
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 34 Pts, 11 Reb, 2 Ast
New York: Carmelo Anthony - 28 Pts, 7 Ast, 4 Reb
- Michael Carter-Williams struggled from the field shooting 5-for-18 but ended up with a double-double scoring 19 points and grabbed 12 assists while dishing seven assists.
- Tyson Chandler had a double-double for New York when he scored 10 points and grabbed 14 boards.
- Evan Turner put up a career-high 34 points shooting 13-for-22 including 3-for-3 from beyond the arc.
- The Sixers bench combined for just 16 points while the Knicks didn't fare much better as their bench only scored 20 points between two players (J.R. Smith - 14, Tim Hardaway Jr. - 6).
- Four of the five Sixers starters scored 18 or more points.
- As a team, the 76ers shot 47.7% from the field (52.2% in the first half) while the Knicks shot 45.1%.
- Knicks center Andrea Bargnani scored 20 points while grabbing four rebounds and blocking four shots.
- Ironically, the Sixers and Knicks both shot 17-for-24 (70.8%) from the free throw line.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports