Final: Sixers 95 - Bobcats 92
Charlotte: Kemba - 26 Pts, 8 Ast, 5 Reb
Philadelphia: Spencer Hawes - 17 Pts, 14 Reb, 7 Ast
- Michael Carter-Williams had another strong game for the Sixers scoring 20 points, grabbing eight rebounds, and dishing out seven assists.
- The Sixers only got 18 points from their bench.
- It was the first home regulation win for the 76ers since November8th.
- Tonight was only the second time this season the Sixers won when failing to score 100 points. They are now 2-15 when not scoring 100 or more points.
- Evan Turner led all Sixers with 23 points as four of the five Philadelphia starters were in double figures.
- Tony Wroten had nine points off the bench including a monster slam.
- With the game tied at 92, Thaddeus Young hit a deep three-pointer with three seconds left to give the Sixers a 95-92 lead.
- Al Jefferson had 24 points and eight rebounds in the loss for the Bobcats.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports