Final: Sixers 111 - Lakers 104
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 25 Pts, 9 Reb, 3 Stl
Los Angeles: Jordan Hill - 18 Pts, 13 Reb, 1 Blk
- The Sixers won in regulation for the first time since November 8th and won on the road for the first time since November 1st.
- Evan Turner added 22 points, seven rebounds, and six assists in 42 minutes of action.
- Former 76ers guard Nick Young led the Lakers with 26 points in 36 minutes off the bench.
- For the first time in seven games the Sixers made less than eight three-pointers going 6-for-24 (25.0%) from beyond the arc.
- Lakers starter Jodie Meeks dropped 15 points on his former team.
- The Sixers shot 41.1% from the field while the Lakers only shot 36.9%.
- Philadelphia only had 11 turnovers but forced 22 Los Angeles turnovers.
- The 76ers won by more than one point for the first time since November 22nd.
- Every active Sixer scored except for Daniel Orton who did not play.
- Four of the five Sixers starters were in double figures.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports