Final: Cavaliers 114 - Sixers 85
Cleveland: Tyler Zeller - 18 Pts, 15 Reb, 1 Ast
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 15 Pts, 9 Reb
- The Cavaliers outscored the Sixers in all four quarters lead by their 33-18 second quarter which gave them a 21-point halftime lead.
- Philadelphia had six players in double figures, including four of the five starters led by 15 points apiece from Michael Carter-Williams and Thaddeus Young.
- Cleveland got two double-doubles with one from Tyler Zeller, who had 18 points and 15 rebounds, and one from Tristan Thompson, who had 12 points and 10 rebounds.
- The Cavaliers bench outscored the Sixers bench 51-32.
- Spencer Hawes only had two points in 29 minutes of action.
- The Cavaliers shot 46.0% from the field and 6-for-18 (33.3%) from beyond the arc.
- The Sixers were out-rebounded 61-44.
- It was the 76ers ninth consecutive loss and drops them to 0-8 in the month of February.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports