Final: Rockets 120 - Sixers 98
Philadelphia: James Anderson - 30 Pts, 3 Reb, 2 Ast
Houston: James Harden - 26 Pts, 10 Reb, 10 Ast
- The Rockets shot 48.9% from the field while holding the Sixers to just 38.9% shooting.
- Tonight marked the second time in James Anderson's career that he dropped 30 points in a game. His only other 30-point effort was back in November against his former team, the Rockets, when he put up 36 in an overtime victory.
- James Harden registered his second career triple-double.
- Henry Sims had a strong game on his 24th birthday scoring 18 points and grabbing six rebounds.
- Dwight Howard had a double-double with 17 points and 13 rebounds.
- Michael Carter-Williams was held to just four points and one rebound but dished out 10 assists.
- The Rockets snapped a four-game streak of hitting at least 10 three-pointers going 9-for-26 from beyond the arc.
- The Sixers fall to 6-52 this season when failing to score 110 points in a game.
- Houston extends its winning streak to a season-high 11 games.
- The loss is the 26th straight for the Sixers tying the NBA record set by the 2010-11 Cleveland Cavaliers and also tying the North American professional sports record set by the Cavaliers and the 1976-77 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports