Final: KNicks 93 - Sixers 92
New York: Amare Stoudemire - 22 Pts, 10 Reb, 1 Ast
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 22 Pts, 13 Reb, 9 Ast
- The Knicks shot just 41.5% from the field and 7-for-29 (24.1%) from beyond the arc in the win.
- Philadelphia got no more than three points from any player off their bench.
- Amare Stoudemire (22 points, 10 rebounds) and Tyson Chandler (17 points, 10 rebounds) posted double-doubles for the Knicks.
- Carmelo Anthony had 21 points, eight rebounds and five assists for New York.
- Michael Carter-Williams (22 points, 13 rebounds) and Henry Sims (16 points, 13 rebounds) each had double-doubles for the Sixers.
- Thaddeus Young had 21 points and seven rebounds for Philadelphia.
- The Sixers attempted 41 three-pointers tonight hitting just 10 of them. James Anderson led all shooter with 10 three-point attempts hitting just one of them en route to eight points.
- The 76ers are now tied for second in NBA history with their 23rd consecutive loss and also tied a Philadelphia professional sports record for most consecutive losses (1961 Phillies).
- Philadelphia extended it's franchise-record with their 18th straight loss at home.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports