Final: Sixers 113 - Kings 104
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 28 Pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast
Sacramento: DeMarcus Cousins - 33 Pts, 14 Reb, 2 Ast
- The Sixers controlled the game from the outset and outscored the Kings by five points in each of the first three quarters to take a commanding 15-point lead into the fourth quarter.
- The Sixers shot exactly 46.7% from the field for the second straight game.
- The offensive outburst moves them to 10-9 on the year when scoring 100+ points and 9-6 when shooting better than 45.0% from the field.
- Tony Wroten scored 21 points in 31 minutes off the bench.
- Jimmer Fredette was the key for the Kings hanging in the game in the fourth quarter scoring 15 points in 17 minutes of work off the bench for Sacramento, including 12 unanswered points in the fourth quarter.
- Evan Turner had a double-double with 24 points and 10 rebounds.
- The Sixers are 10-11 with Michael Carter-Williams in the lineup.
- It was just the second time this season that Michael Carter-Williams scored less than 10 points scoring just seven points and dishing out five assists in 27 minutes of work.
- The Sixers had a season-high 11 blocks.
- This is the Sixers third consecutive victory, their first three-game winning streak since they opened the season with three straight victories.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports