Points: Michael Carter-Williams - 24
Rebounds: Michael Carter-Williams - 11
Assists: Michael Carter-Williams - 7
Points: Kawhi Leonard - 26
Rebounds: Kawhi Leonard - 10
Assists: Cory Joseph - 6
- The Sixers have lost 17 straight games and are now one loss away from tying the NBA record for most consecutive losses to open a season, currently held by the 2009-10 New Jersey Nets.
- Michael Carter-Williams tied a season-high scoring 24 points, grabbing 11 rebounds and dishing out seven assists.
- Kawhi Leonard had a double-double for the Spurs scoring 26 points and grabbing 10 rebounds.
- Alexey Shved scored 19 off the bench for the Sixers.
- Henry Sims scored 12 points and K.J. McDaniels was the only other 76er in double figures with 10 points.
- The Sixers shot 42.7% from the field and 12-for-29 (41.4%) from beyond the arc.
- The Spurs shot 43.4% from the field and 9-for-26 (34.6%) from three-point range.
- Philadelphia didn't go down without a fight as they outscored San Antonio 57-48 in the second half, including 30-25 in the fourth quarter.
- Every 76er played at least 10 minutes except Nerlens Noel who sat out with a right hip injury.