Final: Spurs 109 - Sixers 85
San Antonio: Danny Green - 18 Pts, 7 Reb, 3 Ast
Philadelphia: Spencer Hawes - 17 Pts, 13 Reb, 3 Ast
- The Sixers started the game by missing their first seven shots and the Spurs used a 14-0 run at the end of the first to go up 31-13 after the first quarter.
- Danny Green scored 18 points on 5-for-7 shooting from three point range.
- The 76ers only had three players in double figures: Evan Turner (20 points), Spencer Hawes (17), and Tony Wroten (13).
- The Spurs had six players in double figures led by Green's 18 points.
- Michael Carter-Williams was held in check with just eight points, four assists, and two rebounds.
- Turner has now scored 20 points or more in seven of his eight games tonight.
- The 76ers went 5-for-19 (26.3%) from beyond the arc and only shot 41.5% from the field.
- Hollis Thompson was plus-7 and the only positive Sixer.
- The loss drops the Sixers to 4-4 on the year.
The Sixers take on the Houston Rockets on Wednesday at the Wells Fargo Center. Tip-off is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports