- Warriors 89 - Sixers 84
- Flyers v. Canadiens - 7:30 pm - Bell Centre, Montreal, QC - Comcast Sportsnet
- The Sixers took on the NBA's best team last night as the Warriors came to town. Philadelphia turned the ball over 27 times leading to 35 points for Golden State. Despite a strong effort, the Warriors pulled away for an 89-84 victory. More here.
- Flyers goaltender Steve Mason will have arthroscopic surgery on his right knee to "find the source of pain and why it's been locking up on him." Mason left Sunday's 3-1 win over the Capitals after re-injuring his knee during a television break. More here.
- Flyers have been searching for a consistent left wing to pair with Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek on their top line. The Winnipeg Jets are reportedly open to trading 23-year-old Evander Kane but TSN's Bob McKenzie reports the Flyers interest is "lukewarm or less, likely scared off by what is expected to be a high asking price" right now. More here.
- Domonic Brown struggled in 2014 continuing a frightening trend for the 27-year-old. More here.