- Flames 3 - Flyers 2
- Sixers v. Thunder - 8:00 pm - Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, OK - Comcast Sportsnet
- The Flyers welcomed Johnny Gaudreau and the Calgary Flames to the Wells Fargo Center. The Flames scored two goals over the first two periods to take a 2-0 lead into the third period. The Flyers responded with two goals of their own, plus another that was taken away, to force overtime. Jiri Hudler would net the game-winner for the Flames in overtime. More here.
- ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Eagles have a deal in place that will send Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy to the Buffalo Bills in exchange for linebacker Kiko Alonso. The deal will not become official until next week. NFL.com's Mike Silver quoted a Buffalo Bills source saying, "this [trade] went down in 20 minutes." More here.
- ESPN's Adam Caplan reports the Eagles will release outside linebacker Trent Cole after the two sides could not agree to a restructured contract. CSN Philly's Geoff Mosher reported earlier in the day that contract talks between the Eagles and Cole, along with unrestricted free agent Brandon Graham, were not going well. More here.
- Birds 24/7's Tim McManus reports the Eagles have released cornerback Cary Williams. The 30-year-old was slated to make $8.166 million next season but his release opens up $6.5 million worth of cap space for Philadelphia. More here.