- Nets 99 - Sixers 91
- Red Wings 5 - Flyers 2
- Eagles @ Cowboys - 4:30 pm - AT&T Stadium - FOX
- The Flyers were in Detroit last night looking to snap their five-game road losing streak. After trailing 1-0 entering the second period, Claude Giroux tied the game for the Flyers. The Red Wings would rattle off three unanswered goals before the end of the period as Detroit cruised to a 5-2 victory. More here.
- The Sixers were looking to avoid an 0-15 start for the second time in franchise history as they welcomed the Brooklyn Nets to town. The Sixers were down 13 after the first quarter but slowly chipped away at the lead trailing by only five entering the fourth. Philadelphia would cut it to 90-89 with 1:31 remaining but that's as close as they would get as Brooklyn won 99-91. More here.
- Eagles wide receiver Josh Huff was named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week for Week 12 thanks to his 107-yard touchdown return on the opening kickoff in Sunday's 43-24 victory over the Tennessee Titans. The 107-yard return set a new franchise record. More here.
- Eagles have historically been successful on Thanksgiving. More here.