- Rockets 104 - Sixers 93
- Flyers v. Oilers - 7:00 pm - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pa. - Comcast Sportsnet
- The Sixers were looking for their first win of the year against the Rockets. James Harden led all scorers with 35 points while Trevor Ariza poured in 24 of his own for Houston. The Sixers shot 44.6% from the floor and an impressive 11-for-22 from beyond the arc but couldn't get it done as the Rockets won 104-93. More here.
- Phillies pitcher A.J. Burnett has declined his $12.75 million player option and is officially a free agent. More here.
- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles does not need surgery to repair his broken collarbone. Foles is expected to miss 6-to-8 weeks of action. More here.
- The Eagles announced on Monday they have signed veteran safety Chris Prosinski. In order to create room for Prosinski on the roster, the team placed inside linebacker DeMeco Ryans on injured reserve. More here.