- Magic 91 - Sixers 89
- Flyers v. Panthers - 7:00 pm - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pa. - Comcast Sportsnet
- The Sixers were in another close battle through three quarters with the win-less Orlando Magic last night. Unlike their previous games, this one didn't get away from the Sixers. With the 76ers down two and under five seconds remaining, Henry Sims hit a jump shot to tie the game at 89. Unfortunately, the Magic came down and Tobias Harris hit a fade-away jumper at the buzzer to beat the Sixers. More here.
- The Flyers announced on Wednesday left winger Michael Raffl will be out six weeks with a lower body injury. Raffl suffered the injury in the third period of Tuesday night's 4-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers when he went down to block a Mark Fayne shot. More here.
- The NFL announced on Wednesday that Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week. It is the first time in his career that he has been won a Player of the Week award. More here.
- The Eagles announced on Wednesday they have activated left guard Evan Mathis off injured reserve designated to return. Right guard Todd Herremans was placed on injured reserve to make room for Mathis. More here.