Yesterday's Scores: Wizards 129, Sixers 95; Astros 3, Yankees 0
Today's Schedule: Cubs @ Pirates - 8:00 PM (TBS)
EAGLES INJURIES ON TUESDAY
- Jason Peters didn't practice, not sure if he'll play Sunday.
- Lane Johnson sat out practice, but should be able to play Sunday.
- Mychal Kendricks did not practice and will more than likely not play Sunday after re-aggravating a hamstring injury.
- Kiko Alonso didn't practice, but he did take part in warm ups!
- Byron Maxwell did not practice, but he should be fine for Sunday.
- Cedric Thornton, Taylor Hart, and Chris Maragos all practiced and are day-to-day.
- Brandon Bair did not practice and will probably be out for Sunday's game.
A full injury report will be out later today.
SIXERS FALL TO WIZARDS BY A LOT
FLYERS ROSTER SET FOR THURSDAY NIGHT
TYLER JOHNSON DOESN'T KNOW WOMAN WHO SAID SHE CHEATED ON HER BOYFRIEND WITH HIM
STEPHON MARBURY'S SHOES ARE CHEAP BECAUSE HE'S DONE SEEING KIDS GETTING "KILLED FOR JORDANS"
ANOTHER MOOSE VIDEO!
TODAY IN HISTORY
- Bill Snyder (76)
- Joy Behar (73)
- John Mellencamp (64)
- Vladimir Putin (63)
- Yo-Yo Ma (60)
- Simon Cowell (56)
- Scottie Upshall (32)
- Evan Longoria (30)
- Mookie Betts (23)
VIDEO OF THE DAY
- 1916: Georgia Tech defeated Cumberland University 222-0 in the most lopsided college football game ever.
- 1960: Nigeria joins the United Nations.
- 1996: Fox News begins broadcasting.