Yesterday's Scores: Lightning 3, Flyers 2 (F/OT); Sixers 115, Cavaliers 114; Rangers 5, Blue Jays 3; Astros 5, Royals 2; Colts 27, Texans 20
Today's Schedule: Texas @ Toronto (Game 2 ALDS) - 12:45 PM (MLB Network); Houston @ Kansas City (Game 2 ALDS) - 3:45 PM (FS1); Chicago Cubs @ St. Louis (Game 1 NLDS) - 6:45 PM (TBS); New York Mets @ Los Angeles (Game 1 NLDS) - 9:45 PM (TBS)
FLYERS FALL TO LIGHTNING IN FIRST EVER 3-ON-3 OT
Overall, the team played very good for their first game of the season, even if it was against the defending Eastern Conference champions. Let's see if the team can carry their momentum Saturday when they take on the Florida Panthers in the first part of their home-and-home. (RECAP)
EAGLES INJURY REPORT
SCOTTIE WILBEKIN WINS GAME FOR SIXERS
Also, Comcast Sportsnet announced that Alaa Abdelnaby will replace Malik Rose as the color-commentator alongside Marc Zumoff. (REPORT)
XFINITY LIVE! COULD GET BIGGER SOON
HIGH SCHOOL QB SUSPENDED FOR SOMETHING WEIRD
AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR IN A T-REX COSTUME?
SOMEBODY STARTED A GOFUNDME PAGE TO HELP "SAVE MATT DAMON FROM MARS"
NATIONAL CHAMPION HARVARD DEBATE TEAM LOSE TO PRISON INMATES
TODAY IN HISTORY
- 1701: The Collegiate School of Connecticut (now known as Yale University) is chartered.
- 1873: The U.S. Naval Institute is established.
- 1967: Ernesto "Che" Guevara is executed in Bolivia one day after being captured for attempting to incite a revolution in the country.
- 1986: The Phantom of the Opera is first performed in London.
- Jackson Browne (67)
- Sharon Osbourne (63)
- John O'Hurley (61)
- Mike Singletary (57)
- Jimbo Fisher (50)
- David Cameron (49)
- Henrik Zetterberg (35)
- Bo - the dog of the Obama family (7, 49 in dog years)