Final: Thunder 125 - Sixers 92
Philadelphia: James Anderson - 20 Pts, 2 Reb, 2 Stl
Oklahoma City: Kevin Durant - 42 Pts, 9 Reb, 3 Ast
- James Anderson scored 14 points in the first quarter en route to his 20 point performance.
- Russell Westbrook had a triple-double for the Thunder scoring 13 points, dishing out 14 assists and grabbing 10 rebounds.
- Kevin Durant had 21 points at halftime before going off for 21 points in the third quarter. He put up his 42 points in just 33 minutes in three quarters of action.
- Anderson (20 points), Michael Carter-Williams (14 points), Henry Sims (10 points) were the only Sixers starters in double-figures while Byron Mullens (15 points) also was in double-figures.
- Oklahoma City shot 56.6% from the field but just 7-for-20 (35.0%) from beyond the arc while Philadelphia shot 34.0% from the field and 10-for-30 (33.3%) from three.
- Every single player on both teams played in the game while every player who dressed for the Thunder registered at least two points.
- It was the Sixers 15th straight loss.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports