Points: Isaiah Canaan - 31
Rebounds: Luc Mbah a Moute - 14
Assists: Isaiah Canaan - 6
Points: Russell Westbrook - 49
Rebounds: Russell Westbrook - 16
Assists: Russell Westbrook - 10
- Isaiah Canaan hit his first five shots of the game going 5-for-5 from beyond the arc and dropping 15 points in the first quarter alone.
- Canaan led the Sixers with 31 points while shooting 10-for-16 from the field and 8-for-13 from beyond the arc.
- Russell Westbrook dropped 21 points in the first half en route to a career-high 49 points.
- Westbrook also grabbed 16 rebounds and dished out 10 assists for his fourth straight triple-double.
- The Thunder used a 15-0 run to take the lead in the fourth quarter before the Sixers closed the quarter on an 11-4 run to force overtime.
- Luc Mbah a Moute posted a double-double for the Sixers scoring 18 points and grabbing 14 rebounds.
- Jason Richardson scored 29 points and grabbed five boards of his own in 35 minutes.
- Philadelphia native Dion Waiters poured in 20 points off the bench for the Thunder.
- Nerlens Noel scored eight points, grabbed 13 rebounds while blocking five shots and registering four steals.
- The Sixers shot 35.4% from the field and 15-for-35 (42.9%) from beyond the arc.
- The Thunder shot 45.8% from the field and 7-for-21 (33.3%) from three-point range.