Final: Trail Blazers 139 - Sixers 105
Portland: LaMarcus Aldridge - 20 Pts, 16 Reb, 5 Ast
Philadelphia: Tony Wroten - 18 Pts, 6 Reb, 7 Ast
- The Sixers led 34-32 but went into the locker rooms at halftime trailing 71-64.
- The third quarter was all Portland as they went on a 16-1 run in the middle of the third quarter on their way to outscoring the Sixers 40-15 in the quarter.
- Trailing 111-79 heading into the fourth, the Sixers continued to fall apart as Portland outscored them 28-26 in the fourth
- Late in the game Portland center Meyers Leonard slammed Sixers center Daniel Orton on the floor. Orton hit Leonard with an elbow. Leonard was called for a flagrant-2 which brings automatic ejection and Orton was called for a technical and subsequently ejected.
- The Trail Blazers' 139 points were the most points ever scored at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Portland shot 21-for-37 (56.8%) from beyond the arc.
- The Trail Blazers' 21 three-pointers were a franchise record and a Wells Fargo Center record.
- The Sixers shot 9-for-15 (60.0%) from beyond the arc and shot 44.8% from the field.
- Philadelphia only had eight turnovers heading into the fourth quarter but finished the game with 15.
- Eight different Trail Blazers scored in double figures tonight.
- James Anderson had 14 points off the bench for the Sixers.
- Former-Sixer Dorell Wright had 15 points off the bench for the Trail Blazers.
The Sixerstake on the Brooklyn Nets on Monday at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn . Tip-off is slated for 7:30 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports