Passing: Michael Vick (PHI) - 22-for-35 (62.8%), 273 Yards, 0 TD, 0 INT
Rushing: LeSean McCoy (PHI) - 20 CAR, 158 Yards, 1 TD
Receiving: Donnie Avery (KC) - 7 REC, 141 Yards, 0 TD
- WR Demaris Johnson muffed a punt after the Eagles forced a three-and-out on Kansas City's first drive. The Chiefs would get a field goal.
- The Chiefs went up 3-0 after six offensive plays and -4 total yards.
- Eagles QB Michael Vick went 13-for-30 (43.3%) for 201 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions (one was returned for a touchdown). He rushed five times for 90 yards with one fumble and was sacked five times.
- The Eagles put up 260 rushing yards.
- Following the Eagles first touchdown, they failed on a two-point conversion.
- WR Jason Avant led the Eagles with five receptions for 87 yards and a touchdown.
- Both kickers missed field goals.
- LB Mychal Kendricks led all Eagles with nine tackles (eight solo) and a tackle for a loss.
- The Eagles had six turnovers and did not force any Kansas City turnovers.
- The referee actually said "False start. Everybody but the center" when issuing a false start penalty against the Eagles late in the fourth quarter.
The Eagles take on the Denver Broncos next Sunday at 4:25 pm at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The game can be seen on the Fox and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports