Final: Timberwolves 126 - Sixers 95
Minnesota: Kevin Love - 26 Pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 20 Pts, 2 Reb, 2 Ast
- The loss snaps the Sixers season-high four-game winning streak.
- The Sixers fall to 1-13 when failing to score 100 points in a game.
- Minnesota was deadly from deep going 16-for-26 (61.5%) from beyond the arc while the Sixers were 8-for-18 (44.4%) from three-point range.
- Michael Carter-Williams continues ot produce scoring 13 points and dishing out a game-high seven assists.
- Seven Timberwolves scored in double figures while only four Sixers were in double-figures.
- The loss drops the Sixers to 10-7 on the season when shooting 45.0% or better from the field as they shot 47.5% from the field Monday.
- Minnesota center Nikola Pekovic recorded the game's only double-double with 16 points and 14 rebounds.
- The Timberwolves got off 20 more shots than the 76ers tonight (100-80).
- Philadelphia was careless with the ball with 23 team turnovers and six players recording two or more turnovers led by Spencer Hawes' five.
- The Sixers failed to outscore the Timberwolves in any quarter and were outscored by 13 and 15 points in the second and third quarters.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports