Final: Vikings 48 - Eagles 30
Passing: Nick Foles (PHI) - 30-for-48 (62.5%), 428 Yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Rushing: Matt Asiata (MIN) - 30 CAR, 51 Yards, 3 TDs
Receiving: DeSean Jackson (PHI) - 10 REC, 195 Yards, 1 TD
Cassel got the start for the Vikings without Minnesota's top two threats out of the backfield with Adrian Peterson and Toby Gerhart out with injuries. He started the game completing his first nine passes. On the day he was 26-for-35 (74.2%) for 382 yards, two big touchdowns, and one interception.
- The loss snaps the Eagles five-game win streak and drops them to 8-6 on the year.
- Greg Jennings had an enormous day for the Vikings catching 11 passes for 163 yards and a touchdown.
- The Vikings set a season-high with their 48 points scored.
- LeSean McCoy, off of his 217-yard performance last week, rushed eight times for just 38 yards.
- Nick Foles was the Eagles leading rusher with 41 yards on five carries.
- The Vikings got after Foles today with four sacks - two apiece for Jared Allen and Brian Robison.
- Eagles rookie tight end Zach Ertz was second on the team with six receptions for 57 yards and a touchdown.
- Jarius Wright was a weapon on the outside for Cassel with four receptions for 95 yards.
- The Vikings were 8-for-13 on third down but started the game converting five of their first seven third down opportunities.
- Mychal Kendricks was the guy on defense for the Eagles leading the team with eight tackles, one of the team's three sacks, three tackles for loss, and the only turnover of the game with his third quarter interception.
- The Eagles were penalized nine times for 94 yards.
- Minnesota dominated the time of possession battled 36:26 - 23:34.
The Eagles take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday at 8:30 pm at Lincoln Financial Field on NBC's Sunday Night Football. The game can be seen on NBC and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports