Final: Warriors 110 - Sixers 90
Golden State: Andre Iguodala - 32 Pts, 3 Reb, 3 Ast
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 18 Pts, 6 Reb, 4 Ast
- For the third consecutive game, the Sixers fell behind by double-digits after the first quarter trailing Golden State 36-22.
- Former Sixer Andre Iguodala got out to a fast start with 11 points in the first quarter and had 27 points by halftime.
- Iguodala had more points at halftime (27) than he had in the first three games combined (26).
- Evan Turner put up 18 points and grabbed seven rebounds - it was the first time this season Turner didn't score at least 20 points.
- Stephen Curry went off scoring 18 points, dishing out 12 assists, grabbing 10 rebounds, and ended up with five steals.
- The Sixers struggled shooting 35.2% from the field which is down from their season average of 51.2%.
- The Warriors shot 15-of-38 (39.5%) from beyond the arc while the Sixers only hit five three-pointers all night.
- The 76ers committed 24 turnovers - their highest total of the season and the first time they've turned the ball over more than 19 times.
- The four of the Warriors five starters scored 15 or more points.
The Sixers take on the Washington Wizards on Wednesday at the Wells Fargo Center. Tip-off is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports