Final: Blue Jackets 5 - Flyers 2
- Brandon Dubinsky (CLB) - 1 G, 1 A, 5 SOG, Plus-1
- Matt Calvert (CLB) - 1 G, 1 A, 3 SOG, 16:49 TOI
- Nathan Horton (CLB) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- The Blue Jackets got the only first period goal when Jack Johnson's shot from the point hit Luke Schenn's leg and went into the net.
- The Flyers would tie it in the second period when Brayden Schenn stole the puck in the neutral zone and headed in on a 3-on-1. Schenn had his first two shots stopped but he beat Sergei Bobrovsky on the third attempt.
- Philadelphia took a 2-1 lead when Vinny Lecavalier beat Bobrovsky ona gorgeous shot from the slot.
- Artem Anisimov used some nifty moves to find Derek MacKenzie in front and he beat Ray Emery.
- Five minutes later, James Wisniewski's shot hit Matt Calvert's skate and beat Emery to make it 3-2 Columbus.
- The third period was all Blue Jackets as Brandon Dubinsky would get the puck off the Flyers turnover in their own zone and beat Emery to make it 4-2.
- Three and a half minutes later in the final seconds of a power, Nathan Horton carried the puck into the Flyers zone around a stunned Andrej Meszaros and beat Emery to make it 5-2 Blue Jackets.
- The win is the eighth in a row for the Blue Jackets extending their franchise record.
- Sergei Bobrovsky won his first start against his former team and his ninth straight start overall.
- Wayne Simmonds and Scott Hartnell both had their five-game scoring streaks snapped.
- The Flyers were 1-for-6 on the power play and while the Blue Jackets were 1-for-7 on the man-advantage although Horton's goal was just barely a 5-on-5 goal.
- Columbus out-shot the Flyers 39-28, including 17-15 in the second period.
- Hartnell took three minor penalties while Braydon Coburn was whistled for two minors.
- The loss drops the Flyers to 6-2 in the second half of back-to-back games.
- Flyers are now 7-4-3 all-time against Columbus and 2-4-2 at Nationwide Arena.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports